SCHOOL Enviro Ed WORKSHOPS
We build on what matters to you
Beazer’s Garden provides fun, educational, ecology-based workshops for your students, giving them the tools to understand their role and relationship to the environment. Building blocks that help students connect their home life, school life and their developing sense of self.
Our EnviroScience workshops are aligned to city and state educational standards, and give your students hands-on, interdisciplinary experiences that last a lifetime! Lessons have built-in written and recorded informal assessments, to measure student engagement. We support School Wellness, Student Support Services, Community/Parent Engagement, STEAM/Civics, Students Social Emotional Wellbeing.
Our workshops instill a sense of responsibility and environmental stewardship in the next generation and empower participants to be a viable part of the solution. Offering supervised, mentor-rich, real-life, learning experiences, and opportunities for sharing of values, vision, and goals.
- Student self-discovery & self-assessment
- Youth Character Development to grow caring, and confident future leaders
- Development of students’ cooperative social skills and peaceful peer culture
- Cross cultural engagement to build community connections
- Provides service-learning stewardship, civic engagement, and volunteer opportunities
- Exposure to green careers and future goals
Choose from the focus topics to custom create an Eco Ed program tailored to your needs.
Get started with one of our curated workshops today*
We’re always happy to work with organizations small and large. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help customize a workshop for you!