Highlights of Our Workshops
Building on what matters to you!
Beazer’s Garden provides fun, educational, ecology-based workshops for your students, giving them the tools to understand their role and relationship to the environment. Building blocks that help students connect their home life, school life and their developing sense of self.
Our EnviroScience workshops are aligned to city and state educational standards, and give your students hands-on, interdisciplinary experiences that last a lifetime! Lessons have built-in written and recorded informal assessments, to measure student engagement. We support School Wellness, Student Support Services, Community/Parent Engagement, STEAM/Civics, Students Social Emotional Wellbeing.
Our workshops instill a sense of responsibility and environmental stewardship in the next generation and empower participants to be a viable part of the solution. Offering supervised, mentor-rich, real-life, learning experiences, and opportunities for sharing of values, vision, and goals.
- Student self-discovery & self-assessment
- Youth Character Development to grow caring, and confident future leaders
- Development of students’ cooperative social skills and peaceful peer culture
- Cross cultural engagement to build community connections
- Provides service-learning stewardship, civic engagement, and volunteer opportunities
- Exposure to green careers and future goals
Your program may include these and other topics.
We work with individuals and organizations small and large.
Contact us to customize a workshop for you!
We work with individuals and organizations small and large. Contact us to customize a workshop for you!